Monday, February 7, 2011

2012 Pagani Huayra








This is the 2012 Pagani Huayra! I know your wondering why I'm displaying this huh? Well, a little known fact about me is that I'm actually a car fanatic. Yes, its true! It all started when I was a little girl I would attend the annual car show at The Jacob Javits Center in NYC with my uncle. I fell in love with the concept cars. I became very intrigued by how cars (foreign sports cars to be specific) were made. The engines, the artistry and the design of the vehicles fascinated me. I even began collecting car magazines and had a brief aspiration to become a mechanic lol, then I found modeling but cars will always be my first love. The Pagani Huayra is definitely one of my dream cars and it only retails at $1.4 Million. Hey, can't a girl dream big!? Below I have attached the specifications on this beautiful piece of machinary. Enjoy!


Base Price: $1,400,000 (estimated)
Engine: 6.0 liter twin turbocharged V-12
Horsepower: More than 700hp
Torque: More than 738 lb-ft of torque
Transmission: 7-speed SMG
0-60 mph: 3.3 seconds
Top Speed: 230 MPH
Weight: 3,200lb (estimated)
Length: 181 inches
Tires: Front 255/35 R-19, Rear 335/30 R-20 (estimated)

Photos and Specs Via DuPont Registry