Monday, September 16, 2013

Why I Became A Personal Trainer!


Why I became a Personal Trainer: My goal is to help Men and Women incorporate healthy eating and physical activity into their everyday lives. I want to show by example that we, women especially, can have more control over our bodies and our overall health and wellness by taking action. My objective is to create awareness of the poor physical and mental condition we are currently in as a Human family. The only way to save US is to change our relationship with food and exercise. My experience training in Martial Arts and Kickboxing have made me passionate about spreading the importance of eating only what Mother Nature provides us and remaining physically active throughout our lives. Disease and illness do not have to be your fate, you have more control than you think. Help me to help you live long and prosper. Peace! 

No comments: